Saturn Farms are committed to ensuring that your privacy is protected. You can be assured we only store your contact details to provide you with information sent from Saturn Farms.
What we do with the information we gather
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service and better information, and for the following reasons:
-Internal record keeping.
-We may use the information to improve our products.
– We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
– We may use the information to customize the information we share.
– We will never sell your information.
– We may periodically send promotional emails, texts and mails to share information which we think you may find interesting using the contact information which you have provided.
– From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone or text.
– All of our communication meets GDPR guidelines and have either an opt out or contact details where you can update your preferences.
– Whilst we use all reasonable measures to ensure security of data, we cannot guarantee against the misuse of computer equipment by hackers or any other disruptive third parties. You accept the inherent risks involved and you will not hold us responsible for any security breaches unless they are due to our wilful default or negligence.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
Each product is sold subject to its product description and prices listed on the website where applicable. We do our best to ensure that this information is kept up to date.
If you feel that the price, if stated, or description does not reflect any product, please contact us so that we can review it. All prices are in Euros.
Links to other websites
Our website may contain links to other websites of interest. However, once you have used these links to leave our site, you should note that we do not have any control over the other website. Therefore, we cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement applicable to the website in question.
We operate a strict opt-in policy for our customers. We will not send you any information unless you have requested it, or unless someone, who we will identify, has requested that we pass that information on to you. You may opt to receive communications from us by the following methods: email; SMS text message and other electronic messages such as picture messaging, post or otherwise, including products and services of other companies and organisations, which we consider may be of interest to you. You will be asked to opt-in if you wish to receive these. If you wish to be removed from our list (opt-out), at any time, you can do so by clicking on the link at the bottom of each email communication you receive from us.